Thursday, March 17, 2011

WOW!

Wow!!! I totally got off on a HUGE political tangent didn't I?!! LOL
I guess that's why they say, "ignorance is BLISS!" (whoever "they" is) right??
Ok so back to FASHION FASHION FASHION!!!! So excited about this weekends ladies night out event- details at www.sarahajensarahjane.com
Excited to show our bridal and ceremony collection- COLLECTION PURE! just in time for spring!
Hope to see you all there! Ok, I gotta go before I get STUCK on the computer ALLLL DAYYYY!!! Just wanted to say Hi and get that god forsaken video clip pic off of my first post!!! LOL
I had to force myself yesterday to STOP OBSESSING about politics!!!! I was consuming me!!!!
SEW- ANYWAY!!!! hee heee Back to the sewing room!!!!
LOVe you all a lot!
peace & love,
sj :P

No comments:

Post a Comment